Being accused of a crime puts you in a difficult and frightening position. But you don’t have to face the prospect on your own. The experienced criminal defense attorneys at Barbieri Law Firm understand what you’re dealing with and the best way to protect your future.
We investigate to uncover every advantageous avenue of defense, we protect your rights at every turn, we advocate fiercely on your behalf, we ensure that you understand your options, and we fight to get you the best outcome every time.
Our founder, Heather Barbieri, is one of the few attorneys to be certified as an expert in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
She shares the benefit of over 20 years of experience with a team of equally dedicated and fervent defense advocates. Barbieri Law Firm is committed to protect you personally and professionally, no matter what allegations have been raised against you.
- Decades of
- Collaborative Approach to
Gain the Best Advantages
Does your potential lawyer have
all of these qualifications?
Top Reasons to Hire Our
Criminal Defense Lawyer Team
- Former Prosecutors with over 18 years of combined experience across North Texas
- Fiercely advocating the cause to save lives and inspire hope with unwavering commitment
- Amazing collaborative team of attorneys
- Voted "Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year in Texas" by other Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 20 years without losing an assault trial by jury
- 5th Female President of the Largest Criminal Defense Organization in the Country
- Course Director of Defending Those Accused of Sexual Offenses
- 40 consecutive ‘not guilty' verdicts for clients fighting serious criminal accusations
A team you can trust
Being accused of a crime puts you in a vulnerable position. You can trust our team to respect you and protect you throughout the process. We know what you are experiencing and we will stay by your side from start to finish. We never give up, and neither should you.
In the realm of defending against criminal charges, it’s crucial to recognize that every facet of a defendant’s life undergoes scrutiny, and remarkably, the behavior exhibited outside the courtroom can exert considerable influence on proceedings within it. Going beyond the legal arguments and presented evidence, the choices an individual makes in their daily life, such…
Among the intricacies of Texas criminal law, there is a category known as Inchoate Offenses or unfinished crimes. These make it a crime to essentially take a step toward another crime. But what if you were not intending to commit a crime and your action was misinterpreted? Your innocent action should not subject you to…
When facing criminal charges, one of the most crucial aspects of mounting a strong defense is effective communication. This extends beyond mere conversation; it encompasses the exchange of information, trust, and collaboration between the defendant and his/her attorney. In this blog, we’ll delve into why clear and honest communication is paramount in building a robust…